2021 Strategy Series - 15 Must Know Points of Digital Turbine (APPS)
Vested with initial price at US$38.30 and average price of US$52+.
I have already written 2 posts on Digital Turbine (aka APPS).
Click on the tags below of this post to read my previous write up.
But I believe this will be the most important post as I highlights the information you need to know before 1 Jun 21.
APPS is one of my 2 major super conviction companies and my 2nd largest US market position.
So here are the 15 points...
1. This post is time sensitive as APPS – they have delayed and will be announcing their results in 1 Jun 2021 (US Time).
2. As per their press release, the rescheduling of its conference call and webcast is “to accommodate certain scheduling matters, including the anticipated completion of a recently announced acquisition.” In my opinion, this is highly possible to be Fyber.
3. If that is the case, there will be a dilution of shares. As per CEO in the latest Needham Interview, “…Fyber will receive $400 million worth of Digital Turbine stock based upon the 30 day VWAP before the close of the deal…”. I suspect the 30 days VWAP to be between US$61 to US$65.
4. Nevertheless, their revenue may also increase to US$256m for the quarter. Note that prior to the addition of AdColony and Fyber, the revenue has already increased 142% year on year. This should also be the announcement of the FY2021 results for APPS.
5. With the acquisition, the potential FY2022 (as of March 2022) revenue will also deem to be US$1bn.